UncommonGoods is an online retailer that celebrates high quality art and design by supporting a large community of independent artists and designers.
They have an ongoing Jewelry Design Challenge (http://www.uncommongoods.com/designs/jewelry) – the perfect opportunity for talented artists to submit their most unique pieces of jewelry including necklaces, bracelets, earrings and rings for the chance to win $500 and an UncommonGoods Vendor Contract. The top five voted designs will be judged by UncommonGoods Assistant Jewelry & Accessories Buyer Sharon Hitchcock.
Here is the info again:
- Grand Prize: $500 + an UncommonGoods Vendor Contract
- What they are looking for: necklaces, bracelets, earrings and rings designs (all sorts of materials are welcome as long as they are safe and animal-friendly)
- Judge: UncommonGoods Assistant Jewelry & Accessories Buyer Sharon Hitchcock.
- Submission Deadline: This is an ongoing competition. At the beginning of each month, new semifinalists will be chosen from the previous month’s submissions. This Month’s deadline is August 31, 2013 at 11:59 PM ET
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submission page: http://www.uncommongoods.com/designs/jewelry
- Judges will provide runners-up with a critique of their work, tips for marketing and growing your business.
Make sure you read the Rules and fine print. This is a fantastic opportunity! Good luck, fabulous jewelry designers!