Today I’d like to introduce you to “The Art of Soap” book!
It was written by Debbie Chialtas and has just been published! It’s hot off the presses! It showcases stunning images and personal stories of 24 remarkable soap makers from around the world, from Australia to Taiwan to Canada and U.S.
Here is a quick peek inside (the excerpt is featuring SV Soaps).
Priced at $34.99, this beautiful book can be yours free if you are the lucky winner of this giveaway!
For those of you who cannot wait or would like to purchase this book as a gift for someone else, please visit artofsoap.com .
This giveaway is open to US residents only.
Prize: 1 “The Art of Soap” book
How to enter (required): leave a comment telling us your favorite fragrance in soap.
For additional entries (leave a new comment for each additional entry):
– one additional entry if you join us on Facebook;
– one additional entry if you follow us on Twitter;
– one additional entry if you send a tweet about this giveaway, please post the link (once a day only);
– one additional entry if you blog about this Giveaway with a link back to Craftsyble.com and artofsoap.com
– one additional entry if you follow Craftsyble via email.
– one additional entry if you join our Google Friend Connect (on the sidebar);
– one additional entry if you join our Flickr group.
The giveaway ends on Nov. 20, 2010 at 10 pm, Pacific Standard Time. The author will ship the prize directly to the winner.
*Please make sure you leave a comment for each additional entry so you get credited.
*Also, please make sure you typed in the correct email address.
*The winner will be announced via e-mail and has 2 days to get back to us or other name will be chosen.
*Incomplete entries will be disqualified and deleted.